Sunday, December 2, 2012

.: For The Holidays You Can't Beat Home Sweet Home:.

I had the amazing pleasure to visit this sweet family's home last weekend and capture some of their Christmas spirit and holiday traditions. As much as I LOVE portraits, I can't help but think how special it is to have these everyday moments captured and realize how much I would love to have professional photos of me and my siblings making Christmas cookies years ago. To be able to look back as an adult and see how we all were, not at a park, all smiling at the camera, but as a family in our own home. Hopefully these photographs can capture some of the childhood magic of Christmas for them for years to come! I don't normally share this many photos from one session, but I love them all! I will definitely be offering more in-home lifestyle sessions in the future, so let me know if you and your family want in!



First they played some piano .... 








Then they made some Christmas cookies...

























Decorated the tree and read some Christmas books... 































And lastly, everyone enjoyed a cup of hot chocolate :) 


















And right before I left, I couldn't resist a few of these shots...







6 comments:

  1. I really enjoying your post very much.Looking so beautiful images collection.Thanks for sharing with us. I'll visit your blog again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Very Nice Blog!!! Thanks For Sharing!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Additionally, it doesn’t matter how extremely you should be complete with treating a very platform, gradually you’ll discover an instance the places you should want to do a number instruct care; and as a consequence influenced by your real age but also bodybuilding, therfore the inches of one’s caravan it could be a awfully excessive pastime. motor movers
    If you want to learn more about Md Shohrab , you can visit now

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a beautiful photographs collection looking so great images.Thanks a lot for sharing with us. I'll visit your blog again.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Excellent photography, every photograph is looking so beautiful and they have quite unique view.I want to say thanks for sharing this great post i have enjoyed it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for sharing the valuable information with all of the readers it helps a lot. Keep posting Such a beautiful photographs collection looking so great images. Professional Clipping Path service

    ReplyDelete